Hi fellow D3ers! It’s almost that time. With season 11 ending in little over a week, and season 12 just around the corner, it’s time to get ourselves familiar with what’s in store for us. I will leave the full patch details to a separate article, as it’s quite a big update to run through.
Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming season.
Thursday, 9th November at 5:00pm(PDT) – North America server
Haedrig’s Gift Rewards
As usual, completing the seasonal journey chapters 1-4 will give you a full set of 6-piece armour for that character. Keep in mind that this only works once a season. The armour for each class is listed below.
· Barbarian – Immortal King’s Call
· Crusader – Seeker of the Light
· Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance
· Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem
· Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar
· Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr
· Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
There are certain challenges that will grant you rewards during the season. The rewards are mostly cosmetic and completing every single seasonal journey quest will get you an extra slot for your storage. Each season will have a list of these ‘conquests’ and they vary from season to season. Also, please note that there are separate hardcore versions, too. The conquests are as follows:
· One a Good Day – Level three Legendary Gems to level 65.
· Boss Mode – Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X or higher within 20 minutes of the start of the game (boss list will be in game).
· The Thrill – Reach Greater Rift level 45 Solo, without any Set items equipped.
· Curses! – Kill 350 or more monsters in a Cursed Chest event at level 70 in Torment X or higher.
· Years of War – Reach Greater Rift level 55 Solo with the full bonuses of six of the following Class sets (list of sets will be in game).
Completing certain parts of the Season journey will give you a portrait frame and a set of wings for all your characters. Finishing the chapter 1-4 section of the journey will get you the wings. The portrait frame will come in several forms based on your progress in the overall journey. Here is a sample picture of both rewards.
Stay tuned for more guides and walkthroughs for the season. Good luck and have fun!